- We only request information (email addresses, names, ages of children, postal addresses and telephone numbers) as part of booking confirmation.
- This information is only used for that booking and for any repeat booking. In addition, with the event of Covid-19, personal information is required to support track and trace procedures. Personal information is not used for any other purpose.
- This information is held electronically, is password protected and based in a secure, private office within the grounds of Rowse farm.
- There is no public access to this information.
- These file records are not used for any third party marketing purposes.
- No information is ever released to any third party, unless required by law.
- Guests may request their records are deleted at any time after their holiday completion by contacting Rowse Holiday Cottages directly in writing or by email.